Sunday, August 18, 2013

My First Video



This is the first video my Dad took of me meow, when he first bought his video camera back in 2010 meow. Don't I look adorable meow? I used to love sleeping on the DVD player and TV meow mainly because they were warm meow, but that was long ago, now we have a new TV that I can't sleep on meow. Seem's kinda pointless to have it, if you can't sleep on it but that's just me meow.

I love sleeping on the balcony when it's warm
My Dad adopted me in 2003 -before he met who would later become my Mom- from a nice lady that took me in when I was little and living on the streets meow. At first I didn't trust my Dad but with time I grew to love him meow. Now, we live all together in Buenos Aires and I can safely say that other than the occasional fight with the white cat from the floor below us I am a very happy feline meow. For those humans who might be looking for an addition to their families meow, I strongly encourage you to check out your local animal shelter meow because there are many many animals waiting to get adopted by a loving human meow.


I hope you like my pictures. Later, I will add newer pictures and video but for now my mom is bringing me some Tuna, my favorite meow :3


Also please subscribe to my Youtube channel
and like my Facebook Page
and follow me on Twitter
and check me out on Google +

No comments:

Post a Comment