Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Giving A Shout Out And Playing With String

First, I wanted to give a very special shout out to + NonaMorris (@NonaMorris) for being the very first human to comment on my blog meow. And I also wanted to let all of you know that from now on I am now accepting questions meow. So, feel free to ask me anything meow. Just leave a comment and I'll reply in the next blog post meow. Last night was nice but I slept with my Mom and Dad in their bed all night meow. In the morning, I tried to wake my mom up by stepping on her hair and meowing at her but, she just looked at me a rolled over meow. So, I went to the bottom of the bed and curled up to go to sleep meow. But now, I am laying next to the heater meow.




I really love to play with string and bits of fabric with my mom meow. It's just sometimes I get too excited meow and, I accidentally scratch her but I always make sure to apologize when I do that meow, and she knows that I don´t do it on purpose meow. Also in case you don´t know meow, I have a facebook page and twitter so please like and follow me there meow. 

11 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. I love cats, unfortunately I am very allergic but that doesn't stop me from giving them love every now and then (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're way cute! How did you get that name? It's a bit odd. Or isn't Ligeia your name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Im Legeia's mom and yes that is her name she is named after a character from an Edger Allen Poe short story :)

      Delete
  3. cutie pie!! (and Elle, I'm allergic to cats, too...) (BIG wink)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playing with string looks like fun so long as it is attached to mum or something that prevents you swallowing it....lol....you be carfeful now.

    Do you think you could learn not to meow so much when you speak?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and different, but I have to agree with Sangam, you do meow a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! I love when my cats get all crazy with string play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jujubee and Itty Bitty Grey Kitty told me to use my human fingers and tell you they like your blog. Oh, and meow.

    ReplyDelete